What happens at Edmonton Fringe Theatre doesn’t happen anywhere else in the world.
We evolve. We break records. We grow. The Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival is the largest, longest running Fringe Theatre Festival in North America. We jockey for the top 5 Fringe Festivals in the world, ranking among heavyweights like Edinburgh, Scotland and Adelaide, Australia.
We are storytellers. We collect authentic, joyful moments. We are passionate about creating meaningful relationships and celebrating all the ways arts and culture build healthy, vibrant communities.
We are a hub for arts, culture, and community. We support:
- over 800,000 visits to the Fringe Festival site in 11 days each August;
- $1.3Million directly into artist pockets;
- 1,600 artists who perform 250+ shows (that’s over 1,900 performances, 50 venues, and 147,000 tickets every year);
- 500 community arts events at the ATB Financial Arts Barns, all year round; and
- non-stop activity across 33,000 square feet, including theatre, concerts, circus, improv, dance, and festivals.
We build win-win partnerships. We offer outstanding visibility. We are the best place to showcase your brand.
Every sponsorship is custom, and your tailored benefits may include naming rights, on–site activation and signage, online advertising, exclusive event and ticket opportunities, and website and social media promotion (we see millions of website views and social media impressions in August alone!).
Together, we can support community and create unforgettable experiences.
So, what are you waiting for? Come fringe with us.
Contact Reanna Pilkington, Sponsorship Specialist email@example.com or (780) 448-9000 ext: 8932