What happens at Edmonton Fringe Theatre doesn’t happen anywhere else in the world.
We evolve. We break records. We grow. The Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival is the largest, longest running Fringe Theatre Festival in North America. We rank among the top 5 Fringe Festivals in the world alongside Edinburgh, Scotland and Adelaide, Australia.
We are storytellers. We collect authentic, joyful moments. We are passionate about creating meaningful relationships and celebrating all the ways arts and culture build healthy, vibrant communities.
We are a hub for arts, culture, and community. We support:
- over 600,000 visits to the Fringe Festival site in 11 days each August;
- $1Million directly into artists’ pockets;
- 1,000+ artists who perform 200+ shows;
- 500 community arts events at the Fringe Theatre Arts Barns, all year round; and
- non-stop activity across 33,000 square feet, including theatre, concerts, circus, improv, dance, and festivals.
We build win-win partnerships. We offer outstanding visibility. We are the best place to showcase your brand.
Every sponsorship is custom, and your tailored benefits may include naming rights, on–site activation and signage, online advertising, exclusive event and ticket opportunities, and website and social media promotion (we see millions of website views and social media impressions in August alone!).
Together, we can support community and create unforgettable experiences.
So, what are you waiting for? Come fringe with us.
Contact Ren Pilkington, Sponsorship Specialist, at email@example.com or (780) 448-9000 ext: 8932.