Together We Fringe: A Fringe Theatre Event
August 12 – 22, 2021
a hyper-local, hybrid event featuring live and digital performances
show information available July 30 | tickets on sale August 4 at 12Noon
COVID-19 Mitigation & Information
We’re happy you’re here, fringer! We are committed to creating a respectful, safe, clean environment where community can thrive. We need your ongoing help to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
Want to know what to expect when you arrive for Together We Fringe: A Fringe Theatre Event? Click below to learn more. We want to make your visit as comfortable as possible. Questions? We have answers. Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TICKETS ON SALE NOW!
Tickets can be purchased:
- Online at tickets.fringetheatre.ca
- Over the phone by calling 780-409-1910
- In person at the ATB Financial Arts Barns (10330 84 Avenue)
If possible, we strongly encourage fringers to please purchase tickets online or over the phone.
This year, we are selling tickets for:
- Indoor Theatre Shows: Mask up & fringe on! We have a total of 11 indoor theatre venues presenting 50+ shows over the 11 days of the Event. Audience sizes are limited to ensure everyone has lots of extra elbow room. All venues will be thoroughly sanitized before and after each performance. Fringers must always wear a mask while inside a theatre venue.
- ATB Park: ATB Park is an Outdoor Venue. You will need a ticket to enter. In a normal year, after seeing jaw-dropping antics of outdoor performers, you’d drop money in their hat. This year, we’re taking care of filling the outdoor artists hats so you can kick back and enjoy the show. When you pay for a ticket to ATB Park, your ticket cost goes directly to supporting the artists. Inside ATB Park, you’ll discover the full Fringe experience. Outdoor performances, tasty Fringe treats, ice-cold Big Rock beer, a comfy spot to kick back, and even constantly changing Alberta weather to keep you guessing. This year, you will require a ticket to access ATB Park. Fringers are encouraged to wear a mask at busy pinch points around the site (like when ordering a beer or purchasing merchandise from our awesome staff and volunteers) but otherwise masks are not mandatory outdoors. ATB Park will feature family-friendly outdoor performers in the afternoons and electric line up of live music in the evenings. Food vendors are located inside ATB Park. ATB Park is located in MacIntyre Park (8331 104 St).
- Vanta Group Youth Stage in Nordic Park: We love the next generation of fringers, so we’ve created something special just for them! Our Vanta Group Youth Stage offers ticketed outdoor performances for families with plenty of spacious seating and greenspace to explore for busy littles. The Vanta Group Youth Stage in Nordic Park is located in Lighthorse Park (10324 85 Ave).
- Digital Shows: Not ready to make a comeback just yet? Rather fringe from the comfort of your own home? We get it. FringeTV is jam-packed with on-demand and livestream entertainment options so you can safely Fringe from your side of the screen wherever you comfortably find yourself in the world.
PSST! Sorry, fringer. There are no passes this year. With fewer venues, fewer shows, and smaller audiences we unfortunately can’t provide passes. But don’t worry. This is a temporary measure in an extraordinary year. We’ll bring back passes next year.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
The Together We Fringe: A Fringe Theatre Event Box Office will be open:
August 4 – 11: 12pm – 8pm
August 12: 12pm – midnight
August 13 – 21: 11am – midnight
August 22: 11am – 8pm
INDOOR THEATRE VENUES
Below is the list of the 11 indoor theatre venues.
- ATB Westbury Theatre (ATB Financial Arts Barns – 10330 84 Avenue)
- Big Rock Brewery Backstage Theatre (ATB Financial Arts Barns – 10330 84 Avenue)
- Kick Point Old Strathcona Performing Arts Centre (8426 Gateway Blvd NW)
- pêhonân (8529 103 St NW – previously C103 and Roxy on Gateway)
- Varscona Theatre (10329 83 Ave NW)
- Chianti’s Yardbird Suite (11 Tommy Banks Way)
- The Grindstone – Comedy Theatre (10019 81 Ave)
- The Grindstone – Studio (9562 82 Ave – previously Sewing Machine Factory)
- Garneau Theatre (8712 109 St NW)
- La Cité Auditorium (8627 91 Street)
- La Cité Francophone Theatre (8627 91 Street)