When you give to support Fringe Theatre, you are a champion for artists and the community!
From the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival to our Fringe Theatre Season, your gifts directly impact the lives of artists. It also ensures theatre is affordable and accessible to everyone.
How Your Support Helps
- $25 provides one free ticket to a community member through our Pay What You Will program
- $75 provides rehearsal space to artists for one day for a show during our Season
- $150 (or $13/month) rents the venue seating for one artist’s show during Festival
- $600 (or $ 50/month) provides sound equipment for 10 artists during Festival
- $1,000 (or $85/month) provides one show technician to operate 10 Season performances
- $2,500 underwrites the production costs of one performance of a Season show
- $6,000 rents one venue during Festival, which supports 10 artists
The Impact of Your Gift
Partners like you are helping us transform theatre!
Your gift helps produce the largest, and oldest, Fringe Festival in North America – with 850,000 visits a year. Thanks to you, admission to the Festival site is FREE, so everyone can fringe!
Your support also helps artists. Each year we award 100 artists $8,000 in support for their Festival show. This funding helps new artists break onto the stage. And, it helps professional artists produce new and exciting shows.
Plus 100% of ticket sales go directly to the artists. With more than 1,500 artists who knows, we might just be investing in the next Lin-Manuel Miranda!
But, the impact of your gift doesn’t stop there. Your investment also helps us produce accessible, emerging theatre year-round. In addition to the Festival, we offer:
- Season of shows
- Shows through our Spotlight Program
- Pay What You Will programming
- Relaxed Performances
Your gift to Fringe Theatre ensures Edmonton remains a global leader in emerging theatre arts. Thanks to your support, this is where art lives and where artists grow. Thank you.