Festival Information & Special Events Coordinator
Are you in-between semesters at university and interested in fringing? Fringe Theatre Adventures (FTA) is looking for a summer student who is passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival and is looking to gain experience in project management.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our summer team!
- Team player
Position Responsibilities Include
- Program Guide Coordination – Manage the logistics between sponsors, artists, volunteers, marketing, communications and fund development to develop the Festival Program Guide.
- Special Event Logistics – Help plan and execute promotional and special cultivation events throughout the festival.
- Festival Support – Provide support in executing festival-related communications, marketing, and media relations needs.
We will only consider candidates who are:
- Enrolled in post-secondary education (e.g. college) – you must not have graduated yet
- Available to work full time throughout the summer
- Able to work occasional evenings/weekends
To apply send us your…
- Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit – highlighting any projects or events you’ve coordinated in the past.
- Resume – Share your experience with us.
Position pays $14/hr for a maximum of 40 hours a week. Applications accepted until Tuesday, May 10, 2016.
Candidates should email their application materials to Bobbie O’Connor at email@example.com.
Only candidates invited for an interview will receive a response.