Are you in-between semesters at university and interested in fringing? We are looking for summer students who are passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival and want to gain experience in volunteer administration.
Help us create the perfect Fringe experience for volunteers! Provide logistic and administrative support between staff and the 1,200 volunteers. You’ll also be helping coordinate promotional and special events.
Our team rocks, really! Work, and play, every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our team!
- Team player
- Driven to succeed
- Customer oriented
- Well written
Canada Summer Jobs requires you meet the following criteria to apply:
- Enrolled in post-secondary education in the coming semester;
- Are 30 years old or younger;
- Available to work full time throughout the summer; and
- Able to work occasional evenings/weekends.
To apply send us your:
- Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit; and
- Resume – Share your past experiences with us.
This position is a full-time summer position, beginning in July and ending August 31. Applications accepted until June 15, or until a suitable candidate is hired. Email your application to email@example.com.