Are you interested in fringing all year long? We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about the theatre and the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival. Specifically, you’ll help create the perfect Fringe experience for customers by managing our front of house, bar, concessions, souvenirs, and box office.
Do you have a passion for customer service and a background in management? This position is responsible for supervising, training, and managing staff, as well as executing special events, developing and delivering excellent customer service, maintaining operational procedures, and inventory management. Your role requires you work collaboratively with many teammates and stakeholders, as you advocate for the best customer experience.
This position reports to the Director of Patron Services and works cross functionally with the various departments, vendors, volunteers, and stakeholders.
Our team rocks, really! Work and play every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our team!
- Team player
- Driven to succeed
- Customer oriented
Successful candidates will have a background in customer service, management, operational process and procedures, and a strong track record of working collaboratively with their team.
To apply send us your:
- Cover letter – tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit
- Resume – share your past experience with us
This position is full-time, salaried position, with primarily evening and weekend hours. Applications accepted until May 16, or until a suitable candidate is hired. Email your application to Amber Alexander, email@example.com.
Qualifications, Skills and Proficiencies Required
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Are pursuing or have already obtained a college, technical, or university diploma/degree in a field such as Arts and Culture, Communications, or Business and Administration;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize and multi -task;
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as part of a team, and is self-driven; and
- Demonstrated creativity and grace when problem solving.