Are you interested in fringing all year long? We are looking for teammates who are passionate about Fringe™ Theatre to:
- supervise the Front of House team on events;
- ensure special events are executed successfully;
- act as the on-site evening and weekend supervisor; and
- serve as the primary liaison for front of house client information.
This position reports to the Patron Services Manager and works cross functionally with the various departments, vendors, volunteers, and stakeholders. Help us create the perfect Fringe experience!
- onsite supervision and training of Front of House Staff;
- onsite troubleshooting, problem solving and general management (including acting as escalation point for patron and client concerns);
- preparing event notes and updates in advance for Front of House staff;
- assisting Patron Services Manager with training and updating policy and procedure for events;
- signing off on end-of-night duties for staff including cash reconciliation and lock up procedures;
- assisting in prep and set up duties for events;
- pre- and post-show walk throughs of spaces to ensure everything is clean and prepared as required;
- complete special projects and admin tasks as assigned;
- research and resolve any customer service issues in a timely manner; and
- complete all other duties as assigned within the scope of responsibility and skills required for the job
Our team rocks, really! Work, and play, every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our team!
- Team player
- Driven to succeed
- Customer oriented
- Well written
Qualifications, Skills and Proficiencies Required
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates who:
- holds up-to-date ProServe Certification;
- has previous Front of House and/or supervisory experience;
- has excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task;
- is a self-starter;
- has an ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as part of a team, and is self-driven;
- has an ability to learn quickly, think on your feet, and adapt easily to new environments, challenges, and opportunities;
- possesses strong leadership and organizational skills;
- has experience in cash handling and management;
- has strong computer skills and an attention to detail; and
- exudes a positive attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond when necessary.
This is a part-time position with mainly evening and weekend work including some holidays.
In you application, include:
- Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit.
- Resume – Share your past experiences with us.
- submit your cover letter and resume using the form below; or
- email your application to Julianna Hunt, Patron Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fringe Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this posting, however, only applicants considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.