Are you interested in fringing all year long? We are looking for teammates who are passionate about Fringe Theatre to oversee Front of House and bar services for company and client events hosted at the ATB Financial Arts Barns.
Help us create the perfect Fringe experience! This position is responsible for:
- ticket sales for rentals and season shows;
- bar service for rentals and season shows;
- ensuring spaces are clean and set up as per client’s request;
- acting as a Fringe Theatre ambassador during events;
- ensuring events run smoothly;
- securing the building during and after events; and
- providing event reports to management.
This position reports to the Patron Services Manager and works cross-functionally with the various departments, vendors, volunteers, and stakeholders.
Our team rocks, really! Work and play every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our team!
- Team player
- Driven to succeed
- Well written
Qualifications, Skills and Proficiencies Required
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Must be ProServe Certified;
- Demonstrated professional and courteous customer service skills;
- Reliable and able to accommodate a flexible work schedule;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team;
- Comfortable multitasking and working in a fast-paced environment;
- Experience cash handling;
- Basic bartending experience an asset;
- Demonstrated creativity and grace when problem solving;
- Able to lift between 25-50 lbs; and
- Previous Front of House experience is an asset but not required.
To apply send us your:
- Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit.
- Resume – Share your past experiences with us.
This is a casual position with mainly evening and weekend work including some holidays.
- submit your cover letter and resume using the form below; or
- email your application to Julianna Hunt, Patron Services Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fringe Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this posting, however, only applicants considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.