Spend your summer working for one of the most dynamic Fringe Festivals in the world! Fringe Theatre is looking for someone who is passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe Theatre Festival and is looking to gain experience in volunteer administration.
Do any of these describe you?
- Fantastic team player
Do you want to help create a fun-tastic, positive experience for our INCREDIBLE 1,200 volunteers? If so, consider applying to join our summer team!
Position Responsibilities Include:
- Volunteer Program Administration Support: Help to manage the logistics between volunteers and staff;
- Special Event Logistics: Help plan and execute promotional and special volunteer cultivation events throughout the festival; and
- Festival Support: Provide support to the Volunteer Manager and Volunteer Coordinator in executing volunteer administration needs.
This is a Canada Summer Jobs Position which means we will only consider candidates who are:
- Are 30 years old or younger;
- Available to work full time throughout the summer; and
- Able to work occasional evenings/weekends.
Interested applicants may apply before May 31, 2019 to:
Drew Delbaere, Volunteer Manager
To apply send us your:
- Cover Letter: Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit – highlighting any projects or events you’ve coordinated in the past as well as any database programs you are familiar with (Microsoft Office, Better Impact etc…)”
- Resume: Share your experience with us.
Rate: $16.50 per hour
Fringe Theatre is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this posting, however, only applicants considered for this position will be contacted for an interview.