Are you interested in fringing all year long? We are looking for a teammate who is passionate about the theatre and the Edmonton International FringeTM Theatre Festival. You’ll be managing event sales, building relationships with existing and future customers and helping deliver events and products to meet their needs.
Do you have a passion for customer service and a background in sales? This position is responsible for account management, business development, market research, sales prospecting, customer relationship management, and event coordination. Your role requires you work collaboratively with many teammates and stakeholders, as you advocate for the best customer experience.
This position reports to the Director of Development & Communications, and works cross functionally with the various departments, vendors, volunteers, and stakeholders.
Our team rocks, really! Work and play every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our team!
Client Relations Coordinator
- Team player
- Driven to succeed □ Creative
- Customer oriented
Successful candidates will have a background in sales, customer service, management, operational process and procedures, and a strong track record of working collaboratively with their team.
To apply send us your:
- Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit; and
- Resume – Share your past experiences with us.
This position is full-time, salaried position, and requires periodic evening and weekend hours. Applications accepted until October 21, or until a suitable candidate is hired. Email your application to Bobbie O’Connor, email@example.com.
Qualifications, Skills and Proficiencies Required
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Are pursuing or have already obtained a college, technical, or university diploma/degree in a field such as Marketing, Communications, or Business and Administration;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, with an ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- An ability to work in a fast-paced environment, as part of a team, and is self-driven; and
- Demonstrated creativity and grace when problem solving.
- Provide exemplary customer service, and act as the main contact and liaison for customer solutions, resolutions, and evaluation of services.:
- Develop a strong, healthy, and customer-service oriented approach, providing honest and open communication among customers and staff;
- Develop and maintain procedure and training manuals related to sales;
- Organize and maintain sales records including prospects, confirmed sales, cultivation and stewardship plans;
- Execute evaluations and surveys that measure customer satisfaction and engagement;
- Service existing customers and establish new accounts by planning and organizing schedule to call on existing or potential prospects;
- Develop and maintain sales package information, including online and in person packages and proposals;
- Maintain contracts, invoices, and all communications with the customer;
- Coordinate customer request and needs with production and patron services teams;
- Participate in initial pre-production meetings to ensure customer requests are being communicated and met;
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery;
- Recommend changes to products, services, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, and making recommendations for improvement; and
- Other duties as assigned.