Are you interested in a behind the scenes fringing experience? Come work with the largest Fringe Festival in North America! We are looking for teammates who are passionate about the Edmonton International Fringe™ Theatre Festival to work this summer in our Box Office.
Successful candidates for this position will be individuals who are collaborative team players, with strong work ethic, great people skills and the ability to stay cool under pressure.
Help us create the perfect Fringe experience!
- Sell tickets and answer patron inquiries in person and over the phone for the entire Festival experience
- Setup and strike of Satellite Box Offices
- Trouble shoot technical issues during the Festival
- Answer questions for artists and volunteers throughout the Festival regarding all things Box Office
This position reports to the Box Office Management and works cross functionally with the various departments, volunteers, and stakeholders.
Our team rocks, really! Work, and play, every day with amazing colleagues and artists. We provide an ego-free zone where collaboration and creativity are highly valued.
Do any of these describe you? If so, consider applying to join our team!
- Team player
- Customer oriented
- Well Written
To apply send us your:
Cover Letter – Tell us why you want to join our team and why you’d be a good fit.
Resume – Share your past experiences with us.
This position is a variable hour contract position from August 9th to September 3rd, 2017. Some evening and weekend work is required. Applications accepted until July 20th, or until suitable candidates are hired.
Email your application to the Assistant Box Office Manager – Brooke Leifso – Brooke.Leifso@fringetheatre.ca
Preferred consideration will be given to candidates who:
- Have previous Theatre or Live performance box office experience
- Have experience with computers and basic IT set up
- A self-starter who is motivated and works well independently as well as with a team
- Possess excellent customer service, problem solving and trouble shooting skills
- Able to work some evenings and weekends