Make a Tribute
Honour a special person by making a gift in their name or in their memory. It’s a wonderful way to celebrate a birthday, holiday, or pay tribute to their life.
Make a gift online or download our donation form
In the comment box, please include the persons name whom you are honouring. Please also include the name and address of the designated family we can send a card acknowledging your tribute.
Plan a Gift
Supporting theatre arts, and fringing, can be your legacy! By planning a gift for the future, you can ensure artists and audiences will continue fringing for generations to come.*
- Gifts of Stock: Stock can be donated to support Fringe Theatre and you are not required to pay tax on any accumulated gains. You will receive a tax receipt for the full value of your donated stock.
- Endow a Gift: Create an endowed fund and your gift will be invested in perpetuity. Each year earned income from the fund will directly support the part of Fringe Theatre that for which you are most passionate.
- Leave a Bequest: Allow your estate to support your passion by leaving a gift in your will.
- Gifts of Property: Gifts of property, such as artwork or unmortgaged real estate may be placed in a trust or gifted in a will.
- Insurance & RRSPs or RRIFs: Name Fringe Theatre as the owner or beneficiary of your life insurance policy or retirement plan benefits. Or, create a new policy and donate it to Fringe Theatre.
Contact Bobbie O’Connor (email@example.com) at 780-409-1927 to make a planned gift today!
*Donors desiring to make a gift of property and/or goods will need to provide a qualified third-party appraisal to determine the fair market value. Fringe Theatre may not accept a gift if they feel they are unable to care for and/or honour the donors gift and intentions.