Mark your calendars with the following list of important dates and deadlines for the 2018 Festival (all times are MST):
- 12:00 PM, Monday, Feb 26, 2018 – Program/Tech forms open for all artists
- 12:00 PM, Monday, March 19, 2018 – BYOV Program applications & tech forms OPEN
- 5:00 PM, Monday, May 7 2018 – Indoor Lottery Tech/Production forms DUE
- 5:00 PM, Monday, May 28, 2018
- Indoor Lottery Program form DUE
- Outdoor Lottery program/tech form DUE
- Billet applications DUE
- Deadline to withdraw without penalty (see below for details)
- 12:00 PM, Monday, June 4, 2018
- BYOV Program from DUE
- Deadline to buy show ads in the Festival Guide
- 5:00 PM, Friday, June 15, 2018 – Final artwork for purchased ads DUE
- 12:00 PM, Monday, June 29, 2018 – Artists can publicize their venues and performance times
- 11:00 AM, Wednesday, August 8, 2018 – Festival Media Launch Promotional Event
- 12:00 PM, Friday, August 10, 2017 – Welcome package available for pick-up
- 12:00 PM, Monday August 27, 2018 – Artist payout cheques made available
Withdraw Deadline & Show Cancellations Info
Any artists withdrawing their application forfeit their application fee. However, entrance fees may be reimbursed. Refunds will be issued within the following parameters (all times are MST):
- Withdraw prior to 11:59 PM Monday, May 28, 2018 the artist will be reimbursed their full entrance fee.
- Withdraw prior between Tuesday, May 29, 2018 and 11:59 PM Monday, June 25, 2018 the artist will be reimbursed 50% of their entrance fee.
- Withdraw anytime after Monday, June 25, 2018 will result in no refund.
- Shows and/or performances cancelled after tickets go on sale are subject to incur fees, and/or ban from future Festivals if a reasonable cause cannot be provided. This will be determined on a case by case basis by Fringe Theatre.
Waitlist artists can withdraw at any time with no penalty and be reimbursed their full entrance fee.