2014/2015 Main Stage Series
Download Arts at The Barns 2014/2015 Brochure
A Concrete Theatre production
Sprouts New Play Festival for Kids
June 6* — 7, 2015
WESTBURY THEATRE, LOBBY and BOARD ROOM | ATB Financial Arts Barns
Sprouts returns for our 14th Festival with a fresh crop of three brand-new short plays for kids and their families. Local playwrights from diverse cultural backgrounds will share their newest works in these staged readings.
Spend the morning in Old Strathcona. Then join us in the Westbury Theatre and Lobby to enjoy storytelling, music, art and theatre — for kids of all ages. The Sprouts Festival is produced with the support from Young Alberta Books.
Rating: Suitable for children ages 18 months to 12 years of age and their families.
Run Time: Lobby Activities: 1 hour | Performance: 1.5 hours
Saturday, June 6* & Sunday, June 7, 2015
|Lobby Activities||1 PM|
*Please note: Whyte Avenue will be closed between 109 Street and 104 Street between 10 AM and 1 PM on Saturday, June 6, 2015. With the increase in traffic flow during the weekend of June 6–7, 2015, parking will be limited at and around the ATB Financial Arts Barns.
How to get here:
- Use ETS when possible: ETS Trip Planner
- Make an adventure out of it; ride the High Level Bridge Streetcar
- If you must drive, please note the following parking lots to AVOID
- East side of Gateway Boulevard between 83 Avenue and 86 Avenue is RESERVED for the Old Strathcona Farmer’s Market.
- Richie Mill Parking Lot (Tommy Banks Way & 87 Avenue) is RESERVED and without proper parking passes, vehicles will be fined and towed!
- Strathcona Community League parking lot is RESERVED, and without proper parking passes, vehicles will be fined and towed!
General Admission: $7.50 (children under 3 are free)
*GST is included in ticket price
Fringe Theatre Adventures Box Office [located in ATB Financial Arts Barns building]: 780-409-1910 Hours »
*Please note: FTA is now using a new Box Office system and as such, past ticket buyers will be prompted to create a new account. Thank you for your patience and patronage.